SMOK TFV12 (Prince) Replacement Coils (3 Pack)
SMOK TFV12 Prince Replacement Coils
Replacement coils for the SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank (Cloud Beast Prince).Designed for mid-wattage configurations, it offers phenomenal flavor recreation and excellent vapor production.
Offered in a variety of different sub-ohm coils: V12 Prince-T10, V12 Prince-X6, V12 Prince-Q4, and V12 Prince-M4. The V12 Prince-T10 is the flagship atomizer technology, featuring a 0.12ohm within a Decuple coil cylinder to provide an unsurpassed amount of vapor capability, with a wattage range of 60 to 120W.
NOTE: These will NOT work with the TFV12 Cloud Beast King Tank
Compatible with the following:
V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coils Design
- 0.11ohm rated for 60-120W, recommended 80-110W
V12 Prince-T10 LIGHT Decuple Coils Design (has Red LED light)
- 0.12ohm rated for 60-120W, recommended 80-110W
V12 Prince-X6 Sextuple Coil Design
- 0.15ohm rated for 50-120W, recommended 80-100W
V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coil Design
- 0.4ohm rated for 40-100W, recommended 60-80W
V12 Prince-M4 Quadruple Coil Design
- 0.17ohm rated for 30-70W, recommended 45-55W
V12 Prince Strip Coil Design (NEW)
- 0.15ohm rated for 40-100W, recommended 80-100W
V12 Prince Mesh Coil Design (NEW)
- 0.15ohm rated for 40-80W, recommended 60-70W
V12 Prince X2 Clapton (NEW)
- The Prince X2 has a wound Clapton design, which reduces the ramp-up time, produces giant clouds and outstanding flavor!
- 3 x Smok TFV12 Replacement Coils
This product is for advanced USERS Only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it. Please Choose the Correct Replacement Coil for your device before Purchasing*
Warning: These coils are for a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.5ohm or lower. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.