IMREN Intellicharger X2 18650 Battery Charger
Imren X2 is a battery charger compatible with both Li-on and Ni-MH batteries that features a small LCD screen for displaying current charging information.
IMREN Intellicharger X2 18650 Battery Charger Features:
- Capable of charging two batteries simultaneously.
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently.
- Compatible with and identifies Li-Ion, Ni-MH, and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries.
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries.
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV, and Trickle Charge).
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode.
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery.
- Automatically stops charging when complete.
- Features over-charge prevention to protect your batteries.
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/flame resistant).
- Features reverse polarity protection.
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation.
- Certified by RoHS, CE.
- Compatible: 3.6V/3.7V Lithium Ion Batteries – 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340, 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- 1.48V NiMh/NiCd batteries – AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
Do not play with fire! Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
Do not heat above 100 degrees Celcius/ 212 degrees Farehenhiet
Do not use the battery if the wrapper is damaged
Do not use the battery above its constant amp limit
Keep batteries in the case when not in use.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances.
1 x IMREN Intellicharger X2 18650 Battery Charger
You Might Also Like
ESYB M2 2-Bay USB Portable Battery Charger ESYB M2 USB Portable Charger can simultaneously charge two batteries with 1.0A max current that has a m...View full details
Efest LUSH Q4 Battery Charger The Efrest Lush Q4 Battery Charger is a multiple 4-battery bar charger that provides accurate and sufficient simulta...View full details
HOHM TECH BASE V.3 4-BAY SMART OSCILLATION CHARGER Hohm Tech introduces its finest oscillation charger to date with the Hohm Tech Base V.3 Bay Sma...View full details
HOHM TECH SCHOOL 4A USB-C CHARGER Hohm Tech's newly upgraded advanced 4A USB-C Charger that features a two-tiered battery bridge charging system t...View full details
HOHM TECH SHERLOCK V2 20700 3116MAH 30.7A Battery Get your extra batteries for your vape devices with the Hohm Tech Sherlock V2 20700 3116mAh 30....View full details
Free Shipping on all
Contact us 24h a
day, 7 days a week
30 DAY RETURN
Simple and easy
return with in 30 days
100% secure and