HOHM TECH BASE V.3 4-BAY SMART OSCILLATION CHARGER
Hohm Tech introduces its finest oscillation charger to date with the Hohm Tech Base V.3 Bay Smart Oscillation Charger that implements a Doctor Battery to help prepare depleted batteries and safety protection. The Hohm Base features a fast charging speed with its auto-select speed between 0.5A, 1.0A, 2.0A for each of the 4 battery bays dependent on how many batteries currently being utilized, an LCD screen for an intuitive display that provides useful information. Safety is important to Hohm where the Home Base Charger utilizes a protection suite to abnormal conditions with precision voltage monitoring and a standalone hardware circuit.
Supports: Li-ion / LiFePO4 / Ni-MH / Ni-Cd Battery Sizes - 26650, 22650, 21700, 20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16430, AA, AA/C/D
Hohm Tech BASE V.3 4-Bay Oscillation Charger Features:
Dimensions - 160mm x 116mm x 52mm
4-Bay Battery Charger
Intuitive LCD Screen Display
Two-Tier Battery Bridge System
Binomial DV Algorithmic Technology
Battery Doctor - Repairs Depleted or Dying Battery Cells
Independently Charging and Monitoring
Four-Stage Charge Algorithm - CC, CV, Oscillation, Micro-pulse
Binomial DV Algorithmic Technology
Charging Output Current - 2 Bay Use - 2A
Charging Output Current - 4 Bay Use - 1A
Multiple Charge/Discharge Rates: 0.5, 1A, 2A
AC Input Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, DC 12V 2.5A
Over Charge Protection
Over Time Protection
Over Voltage Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Reverse Polarity Protection
Durable Construction - Fire Preventative ABS Housing
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose of any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
- Do not heat above 100 degrees Celcius/ 212 degrees Farehenhiet
- Do not use the battery if the wrapper is damaged
- Do not use the battery above its constant amp limit
- Keep batteries in the case when not in use.
1 x HOHMTECH BASE Battery Charger
1 Power Cord
1 Warranty Card
1 Instructional Manual
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. Know your Battery and Charger Warning & Safety Information
You Might Also Like
ESYB M2 2-Bay USB Portable Battery Charger ESYB M2 USB Portable Charger can simultaneously charge two batteries with 1.0A max current that has a m...View full details
IMREN Intellicharger X2 18650 Battery Charger Imren X2 is a battery charger compatible with both Li-on and Ni-MH batteries that features a small L...View full details
Efest LUSH Q4 Battery Charger The Efrest Lush Q4 Battery Charger is a multiple 4-battery bar charger that provides accurate and sufficient simulta...View full details
HOHM TECH SCHOOL 4A USB-C CHARGER Hohm Tech's newly upgraded advanced 4A USB-C Charger that features a two-tiered battery bridge charging system t...View full details
HOHM TECH SHERLOCK V2 20700 3116MAH 30.7A Battery Get your extra batteries for your vape devices with the Hohm Tech Sherlock V2 20700 3116mAh 30....View full details
Free Shipping on all
Contact us 24h a
day, 7 days a week
30 DAY RETURN
Simple and easy
return with in 30 days
100% secure and