Maximizing your E-Liquid & E-Cig Experience
Electronic cigarettes are an incredible innovation enjoyed by various individuals every day. E-liquid, also referred to as e-juice remains an essential aspect of the ultimate experience! In this post, we will be giving you lots of tips that will help maximize your E-liquid experience, making your electronic cigarette experience as pleasurable as you can always imagine.
What is E-Liquid?
Before you start enjoying your e-cig, let us first understand what e-liquid is as well as its importance. E-liquid is the fluid used in fueling the electronic cigarette. Without the e-liquid, all you are left with is a flavorless e-cig experience! The exhaled vapor is created by the e-juice.
How well you enjoy your e-cig largely depends on the flavor of your e-liquid. You can select from pre-mixed blends or blend your own custom flavor depending on how you like it. It’s all a matter of choice. The flavor can always be changed to suit your taste.
Tailoring Your Throat Hit
Vapers often look for ways to tweak their throat hit in a way that will suit their preference and taste. Some want stronger throat hit, while others want weaker throat hit. Let us now take a look at some of the things you should put into consideration for a stronger or gentle throat hit, and the type of e-liquid to be used.
Tips for Stronger Throat Hit
- Use a higher-nicotine juice – The higher the nicotine, the higher the throat hit.
- Make use of a different wick – If you are not getting enough throat hit with the cotton wick, try a hemp wick.
- Include a menthol juice – Menthol helps in boosting throat hit. You can try out Citrus blends.
- Go for a higher-PG blend – A roughly 50/50 PG/VG mix is good.
- Reduce the airflow – This makes the vape hotter and more concentrated. Hence, a punchier throat hit.
- Increase the temperature or power – This will help to amplify the existing throat hit
Tips for a Gentle Throat Hit
- Lowering nicotine strengths – For a weaker throat hit, consider lowering the nicotine strengths.
- Make use higher-VG liquids – VG is great for clouds. Anything over 70 % VG will give you a really smooth throat hit.
- Reduce the power setting – Reducing the power setting helps in keeping the vapor cool giving a gentle throat hit.
- Opt for sweet flavors – Creamy, sweet, or bakery e-liquid flavor generally offer a gentle, smooth throat hit. You can get the same with tobaccos and coffees
- Open up the airflow – With more airflow, the vapor will be cooler and less concentrated. Hence, a smooth throat hit.
- Use cotton wicks – Compared with other wicking materials, cotton wicks give a subtle throat hit.
There you have it! The above are some of the ways you can tailor your throat hit, as you look to get the best out of your e-liquid, and e-cig.
The Do's and Don'ts of E-Liquid
After selecting the flavor of e-liquid you enjoy best, the following are a couple of essential tips to always take into consideration. This will help you get the most out of your e-liquid.
Refill with care
Try as much as possible to be careful when refilling your e-liquid. Take your time, and ensure that it doesn’t get messy. You can make available lots of napkins to wipe away the spills.
Store in a safe place
Ensure that your e-liquid is stored in a safe place at every point in time. Store the e-juice away from the reach of children and pets. It should also be stored in a cool, dark place, for example, a refrigerator or a cupboard.
Also, it will be very wrong to leave the e-liquid out in hot daylight, or in a hot car. Same thing goes for long term storage of e-liquid in plastic bottles. This isn’t advisable. Even when you buy in bulk, transfer it into a glass tinted bottle. The glass tinted bottle helps in protecting the e-juice flavor.
Buy from a reputable company
Avoid getting your e-liquid from places you are not sure of. You have no knowledge of the constituents. This is why you are often advised to purchase your e-liquid from a reputable e-juice maker.
Do not steep
Do not enhance the flavor by soaking liquid nicotine in hot water. There is a disagreement whether this works or not. However, due to safety reasons, steeping is not recommended.
Following all the above suggestions will ensure that your e-liquid is kept fresh and ready to enjoy.